Welcome to the 2016-2017 school year. I am excited to be working with your student. If you need to get in touch with me, you can email me at email@example.com or leave a voice message at 714 965-7270 extension 35502. I'm looking forward to a wonderful school year.
READ, READ, READ
The best way to become a better reader is to read. We are starting a new Recreational Reading Race in October. Here are some guidelines:
- Read at home as much as you like and keep track of the minutes you read.
- Color each block as you reach that number of minutes.
- Parents, please sign at each 100 mark and send to school.
- Students will have a special reading event.
- Awards will also be earned for time participated on Ticket to Read.
If your student is absent, please help them to complete the work that they missed. Students have two additional days for each day they are absent to complete the work. Work that is not completed on time will be deducted ten percent per day. If you are planning to miss more than four consecutive school days, you may request a work study contract in the office up to a week prior to the absence.